- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
A Christmas parade proceeds past the Horstman Theatre in Chaffee, Mo. on Dec. 10, 1955 in this photo by G.D. Fronabarger.
The movie house was showing "The Looters" staring Rory Calhoun.
Formerly the Chaffee Pullman Theater, it was purchased by Charles Horstman in 1921 and renamed the Horstman Theatre in 1931. It closed in the early 1960s.