- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
We found this picture was published on May 23, 1957 of floodwaters from the Little River Diversion Channel covering Route N at the junction of Routes U and T between Delta and Leopold.
Here is the caption:
Blocked by high water, Alfred Leggett went to Delta Wednesday and during the time the heavy rain swept the district. He was unable to return to his home on Route T east of the Little River Diversion Channel. Here, he points to a gauge reading nearly 4 feet of water on Route N, whose junction with Route T is across the stream in the background. A few hours later the stream was much higher.