- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
G.D. Fronabarger took lots of aerial photographs over the Cape Girardeau area. This one is looking east over Capaha Park.
Perry Avenue is at the bottom with Southeast Missouri Hospital in the lower right corner. Notice the first addition to the building on the south side. Broadway runs up the right side. Southeast Missouri State College is at the top.