- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Frony took this picture of salesmen standing in front of Biederman Furniture Co. on Main Street in downtown Cape Girardeau.
It was probably in the late 1950s or early 1960s. We don't know if they are Biederman employees. They might represent several stores promoting a downtown event.