- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
There was a time when the city park playground was a more dangerous place than today.
This picture by G.D. Fronabarger shows a double slide at Capaha Park near the corner of West End Boulevard and Normal Avenue. It is undated, but probably taken in the 1950s.