- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
A man is gigging in a creek. People are gathered nearby.
We know nothing about this picture by G.D. Fronabarger.
MYSTERY PHOTO UPDATE:
While not solved, the mule team mystery photo showing Quality Market may have been taken in Fornfelt, now known as Scott City.
We found this ad in the June 1, 1945 Southeast Missourian:
in Fornfelt, Mo.
Modern fixtures, clean stock.
Best location in town, between Bank and Post Office.