- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Travelers Cafe, 299 North Kingshighway, was photographed by G.D. Fronabarger. It was in business during the late 1950s into the middle 1960s.
The 1960 Cape Girardeau city directory lists the owner as Mrs. Mary J. Sebastian.