- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This winter scene in Cape Girardeau was taken by G.D. Fronabarger and published in the Southeast Missourian on Jan. 26, 1961. The view of a road grader blading Perry Avenue is looking north from near Broadway. Capaha Park is on the right. The Rose Display Garden with its fence is in the upper right corner.