- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Children line up to see Santa Claus at Town Plaza in Cape Girardeau, during the early 1960s, in this picture taken by G.D. Fronabarger.
Thad Bullock is standing at far right. He was the owner of Bullock's Piano Salon in the Arcade at the Town Plaza beginning in 1963 after moving his store from Broadway. Town Plaza opened in 1960.