- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Stephen and Mary Karen Sauter of Ballwin, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Michelle Lynn Sauter, to Glen Edwin Brunke, both of Jackson. He is the son of Ed and Diana Brunke of Jackson.
Sauter received a degree in middle school science and math education from the University of Missouri-Columbia in December 2002.
Brunke received a degree in computer science from the University of Missouri-Columbia in May 2002. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
A June 28 wedding is planned at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.