- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
James and Linda Blankenship of Barnhart, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Shelly Ann Blankenship, to Jason Richard Cattoor. He is the son of H. Richard and Nancy Cattoor of Cape Girardeau.
Blankenship is a 1994 graduate of Northwest High School. She is a 1998 graduate of St. Louis University, and is pursuing a master's degree in business administration from Washington University. She is a certified public accountant and supervisor of wholesaler budgets and orders in the merchandising systems department of Anheuser-Busch Inc.
Cattoor is a 1990 graduate of Perryville High School in Perryville, Mo. He is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and received a master's degree in business administration from Washington University in 2002. He is a certified public accountant and team leader in the internal audit services department of Anheuser-Busch Companies.
A May 3 wedding is planned.