- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kathleen A. Lyons of Cape Girardeau announces the engagement of her daughter, Kristine Ann Lyons, to Ronald Robert Marshall, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Alan and Sue Marshall of Bridgeport, Mich.
Lyons is a 1995 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999, and expects to receive a master's in divinity from Eden School of Theology in May. She is a student pastor at Living Water Free Methodist Church.
Marshall is a 1994 graduate of Michigan State University. He is a senior merchandiser with Bunge North America.
A June 21 wedding is planned in New Castle, Ind.