- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Candida Dawn Hester and Roger Lynn Overbeck were married Dec. 23, 2002, at Zion United Methodist Church in Gordonville. The Rev. Ann Mowery performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Mary Robertson of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Howard and Christine Overbeck of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Tamila Binkard of Cape Girardeau.
Demetrius Brooks of Cape Girardeau was best man. Guests were seated by Joshua Foster of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Jarrett and Courtney Baker, children of the couple; Kristina Binkard and Dee Dee Bolen.
The reception was held Dec. 24.
Mrs. Overbeck is a 1991 graduate of Central High School. She is employed at L&D Patio in McClure, Ill., and at the Eagles Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Daytimer Lounge in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.