- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Baley Lee Henson and Blake Joseph Dohogne were married Oct. 5, 2002, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Lector was Connie Sherman of Advance. Pianist was Gretchen Dunivan of Ironton, Mo. Soloists were Deanna Mason and Gary Reutzel of Advance.
Parents of the bride are Brad and Debbi Middleton of Advance. The groom is the son of Jim and Joan Dohogne of Jackson.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father and her brother, Brant Henson.
Matron of honor was Kara Younger of Advance, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Shawn Schlosser of Scott City, Melissa Hitt of Advance, Tiffany Barks of Marble Hill, Mo., Tonya Huffman of Whitewater, Cheryl Johns of Cape Girardeau, and Kerry Milner of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Junior bridesmaid was Taylor Eggimann of Advance.
Todd Dohogne of Eureka, Mo., served the groom as best man. Junior groomsman was Travis Reiminger, Nick Panagos, Chuck Kessler, Nate Hoffman, Danny Deck and Rodney Amos, all of Jackson. Junior groomsman was Dylan Dunivan of Advance, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Tim Dameron, John Hale, Shawn Bollinger and Brian Meyer, all of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Rylan Dunivan and Cody Robinett, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Abby Dohogne of Eureka, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Zane Eggimann of Advance.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held Oct. 4 at the hall.
Mrs. Dohogne is a 1997 graduate of Advance High School, and attended Three Rivers Community College. She is employed at Bank of Advance in Advance.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Scheffer Construction in Gordonville.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in Advance.