- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Dr. Brad Jackson and Dr. Chris Marie White of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:14 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2003. Name, Jack Mathew. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. White is the former Chris Mathews, daughter of Joanne Vaughn of Lees Summit, Mo., and Curt Mathews of Jefferson City, Mo. She is a veterinarian at Cape Small Animal Clinic in Cape Girardeau. White is the son of Dr. Ken and Ann White of Perryville. He is a veterinarian at Perry County Veterinary Hospital in Perryville.
Son to Tony A. Rhodes and Bobbi D. Schwepker of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:15 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2003. Name, Colby Allen. Weight, 5 pounds 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Schwepker is the daughter of Brenda Schwepker of Morley, Mo., and Bob and Jo Donna Schwepker of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Heartland Lab in Chaffee. Rhodes is the son of Mike and Evelyn Waddle of Whitewater, Mo., David Crader of Allenville, Mo., and the late Art Rhodes. He is employed at Capital Insulation in New Hamburg, Mo.
Daughter to Michael B. and Elizabeth S. Minton of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 12:06 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2003. Name, Michaela Ann. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Mrs. Minton is the former Elizabeth Wall, daughter of Tom and Bessie Wall of Jackson. She is employed at Wal-Mart in Jackson. Minton is the son of Pat and Sandy Minton and Irene Pulliam, all of Jackson. He is employed by Defender Services Inc.
Daughter to Larry Dale Chadd and Teresa Marie Wehner of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 7:13 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 2003. Name, Kalia Makay. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Wehner is the daughter of Diane and Dave Bauer of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Chadd is the son of Glenda Chadd of Cape Girardeau and Finley Williams of Sikeston, Mo. He is employed by Defender Services Inc.
Daughter to Douglas Michael and Jennifer Lynn McDaniel of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 11:22 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, 2003. Name, Macie Brooke. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. McDaniel is the former Jennifer Pape, daughter of Bill and Phyllis White of Advance, Mo., and Mike Pape of Wappapello, Mo. She is a radiologic technologist at St. Francis. McDaniel is the son of Michael and Charolette McDaniel of Festus, Mo. He is a trooper with Missouri State Highway Patrol.