- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Area man arrested on drug charges
While serving a search warrant Monday, Jackson law enforcement authorities arrested a 39-year-old man after finding a package with more than 5 grams of marijuana in his home, said Sgt. Christopher Mouser.
Jimmy Holt of 957 W. Independence, Jackson, was charged Tuesday with felony possession a controlled substance with intent to distribute and a misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia.
He remains in custody at the Cape Girardeau County Jail in lieu of $30,000 bail.