- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Bob and Sarah Anderson of Glenallen announce the engagement of their daughter, Nichole Dawn Anderson, to Jackie Lee Wilson of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Phillip and Cheryl Wilson of Jackson.
Anderson is a graduate of Woodland High School at Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed in the office of Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney.
Wilson is a graduate of Christian School in Springfield, Mo. He attended Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, Mo. He is employed by Jackson Police Department.
A May 10 wedding is planned at First United Methodist Church in Marble Hill.