- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Trinity Lutheran Church was the setting May 25, 2002, for the wedding of Stephanie Dawn Schneider and Roger Dale Williams. The Rev. Jack Schneider, uncle of the bride, performed the ceremony. Pianist was Geri Beussink and soloist was Greg King.
Parents of the couple are Sharon Schneider of Gordonville, Butch Schneider of Jackson, Ron and Ramona Lawrence of Anna, Ill., and Bill and Judy Williams of Harrisburg, Ill.
Bridesmaids were Jennifer, Holly and Karen Schneider, all of Jackson and sisters-in-law of the bride. Junior bridesmaid was Rachel Hodo of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Groomsmen were Kevin, Brett and Todd Schneider, all of Jackson and brothers of the bride. Junior groomsmen were Zach and Michael Schneider of Jackson and nephews of the bride. Ushers were Kory Haman of Destin, Fla., and Jeff Ostendorf of Cape Girardeau.
Junior bride was Taylor Dahl of Tamms, Ill., daughter of the groom. Junior groom was Brandon Vega of St. Louis, nephew of the groom.
Flower girl was McKayla Vega of St. Louis, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Nathan Schneider of Jackson, nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Nicole Drum of Cape Girardeau and Tricia Keller of Washington, D.C., cousins of the bride.
Lacie Hodo of Jackson, cousin of the bride, and Sheri Vega of St. Louis, sister of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City, Mo.
Brett and Holly Schneider hosted the rehearsal dinner May 24 at their home.
Mrs. Williams is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2001. She is employed at Capaha Bank.
The groom is a 1991 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School. He is employed by city of Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Jackson.