- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Andrea L. Kohlfeld and Scott L. Ponder exchanged vows Sept. 7, 2002, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Apple Creek, Mo. The Rev. Mark Bozada performed the ceremony. Music was by the Kinnison Family of Perryville. Reader was Lorelei Meyer, cousin of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Larry and Karen Kohlfeld of Perryville, and Jerry and Shirley Burroughs of Altenburg, Mo.
Maid of honor was Karry Kohlfeld, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Alison Sutterer, Nicole Moonier, Jill Abernathy, Becky Baudendistel, Katie Kirn and Kelly Scholl.
Dave Meyer served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Boyd France, Bruce Schlimpert, Jody Ruehling, Jeremiah Kohlfeld, brother of the bride; Jody Ponder, brother of the groom; and Travis Brim.
Flower girl was Alexandrea Ponder, daughter of the bride and groom.
Guest book and program attendant was Zach Brim.
Following the ceremony, the reception, dinner and dance was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville. Servers were Linda Martin and Mary Zoellner, aunts of the bride; Charlotte Arneson and Connie Kaempfe, aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 6 at West End in Frohna, Mo.
Mrs. Ponder is a 1997 graduate of St. Vincent de Paul High School. She received administrative assistant certification at Southeast Missouri State University in 2001, and expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in interdisciplinary studies from Southeast in December. She is office administrator at Cultural Exchange Network in Jackson.
The groom is a 1989 graduate of Perryville High School. He is a pipefitter at Kastner Plumbing in St. Louis.
The couple resides in Perryville.