- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mark and Bonnie Renner of Perryville announce the engagement of their daughter, Lindsey Renner of Cape Girardeau, to Eddie Wagoner. He is the son of Dennis and Frances Wagoner of Chaffee, Mo.
Renner is a 1997 graduate of St. Vincent de Paul High School in Perryville. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is marketing and advertising manager at Plaza Tire Service in Cape Girardeau.
Wagoner is a 1995 graduate of Chaffee High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast University in 2001. He is a registered nurse at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
A May 17 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville.