- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Charles and LaDonna Scheffer of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Kea Danette Scheffer, to Joshua Marshall Goodin. He is the son of Eddie Goodin of Cape Girardeau, and the late Tonya Goodin.
Scheffer is a 1997 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and a 2001 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an accountant with Rubbermaid in Jackson.
Goodin is a 1997 graduate of Central High School. He is a mechanic and wrecker operator with Carnell's Garage and Wrecker Service.
A May 10 wedding is planned at St. Mary's Cathedral.