- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Dana Donelle Welter and Randy Andrew Tingwall were married May 11, 2002, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Lector was Heather Burger of Kelso.
Mass servers were Alison Peters, Jordan Jansen and Tyler Clubb, cousins of the bride. Organist was Betty Ressel and soloist was Renee Reinagel.
Parents of the bride are Michael and Loretta Welter and Mike and Bonnie Westrich, all of Benton. The groom is the son of Al and Karen Liffengren of Phoenix, Ariz., and the late Thomas Tingwall.
Bridesmaids were Misty Beussink of Jackson; Trisha LeGrand of Benton, cousin of the bride; and Lori Lee of Chicago, sister of the groom.
Groomsmen were David Tingwall of DeSoto, Mo., brother of the groom; Derek Welter of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; and Matt Weerts of Sugar Grove, Ill. Ushers were Richard Reeves of Benton, brother of the bride, and Rob Bunger of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Whitney Eftink of Kelso, cousin of the bride, and Chelsea Westrich of Benton, niece of the bride.
Flower girls were Anna Lee of Chicago, niece of the groom, and Paige Westrich of Benton, niece of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 10 at Holiday Inn in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Tingwall is a graduate of Notre Dame High School in Cape Girardeau, and attended Shawnee College in Ullin, Ill. She is a warehouse associate at Do it Best Corp. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Richwoods High school in Peoria, Ill. He attended Iowa State University and Southeast Missouri State University, receiving a degree as an assistant in physical therapy. He is employed at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Center in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Benton.