- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mary Ann Hodge
Mary Ann Hodge, 54, of Parkland, Fla., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2003.
She was born Sept. 23, 1948, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Leonard and Agnes Webb.
She was a resident of Parkland since 1998, having previously lived in California.
Survivors include her husband, James Morgan Hodge, and three brothers, Leonard Webb Jr., Michael Webb and Steven Webb.
Friends may call at the Kraeer Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Coral Springs, Fla., from 4 to 7 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Our Lady Queen of Heaven Cemetery in North Lauderdale, Fla.