- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 01/12/03
Sunday, Jan. 12
Firefighters responded Friday to the following calls: At 4:12 p.m., emergency medical service at North Kingshighway and Cape Rock Drive.
At 6:11 p.m., alarm at 2071 Corporate Circle.
At 7:16 p.m., emergency medical service at 1234 W. Cape Rock.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following calls:
At 12:28 a.m., emergency medical service at 2800 Pioneer.
At 6:52 a.m., strong odor at 1956 Briarwood.
At 10:07 a.m., emergency medical service at 2102 William.
At 11:07 a.m., alarm at 134 West Park Mall.