- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)39
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)34
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Dr. Janet Roupp among those giving their time
To the editor:
About a month ago, I wrote a letter to the editor thanking several area professionals for their willingness to give time to area youth. In addition to Dr. John Egbert, Dr. Shanon Kirchhoff and Dr. Charles Wilson, I also got a call from Dr. Janet Roupp's office. Though she was so busy that an appointment two months in the future had to be made, she was still willing to fit us in.
If all businesspeople in Cape Girardeau had the giving nature of these professionals, wouldn't everyone have more to smile about?
Explore K-5 Program
Cape Girardeau School District