- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)19
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Dr. Janet Roupp among those giving their time
To the editor:
About a month ago, I wrote a letter to the editor thanking several area professionals for their willingness to give time to area youth. In addition to Dr. John Egbert, Dr. Shanon Kirchhoff and Dr. Charles Wilson, I also got a call from Dr. Janet Roupp's office. Though she was so busy that an appointment two months in the future had to be made, she was still willing to fit us in.
If all businesspeople in Cape Girardeau had the giving nature of these professionals, wouldn't everyone have more to smile about?
Explore K-5 Program
Cape Girardeau School District