- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Dr. Janet Roupp among those giving their time
To the editor:
About a month ago, I wrote a letter to the editor thanking several area professionals for their willingness to give time to area youth. In addition to Dr. John Egbert, Dr. Shanon Kirchhoff and Dr. Charles Wilson, I also got a call from Dr. Janet Roupp's office. Though she was so busy that an appointment two months in the future had to be made, she was still willing to fit us in.
If all businesspeople in Cape Girardeau had the giving nature of these professionals, wouldn't everyone have more to smile about?
Explore K-5 Program
Cape Girardeau School District