- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Bradley Mark and Ellen Karen Beggs of St. Louis, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Friday, Dec. 20, 2002. Name, Lydia Nora. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Beggs is the former Ellen Haller, daughter of Elden and Karen Haller of Lake, Mich. Beggs is the son of Bill and Shirley Beggs of Cape Girardeau. He is associated with Development Strategies in St. Louis.
Son to William Dale and Saundra Sue Lincoln of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:18 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 2003. Name, Dale Robert. Weight, 9 pounds 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Lincoln is the former Saundra Shepard, daughter of Robert and Velma Shepard of Cape Girardeau. She is a secretary at Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. Lincoln is the son of William and Shelba Lincoln of Whitewater, Mo. He is a cell technician at Dana Corp.
Son to Travis Kalo and Bobbie Jo Underwood of Marble Hill, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:24 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, 2003. Name, Jathan Cole. Weight, 5 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Underwood is the former Bobbie Massa, daughter of David and Terry Massa of Marble Hill. She is a hairdresser at Great Clips. Underwood is the son of Susan and Lonnie Choate of Marble Hill and Larry Underwood of Fredericktown, Mo. He is a lube technician at Finish Line.
Son to Staff Sgt. Shad Michael and Mary Lynn Rayner of Fort Bragg, N.C., Womach Hospital at Fort Bragg Army Base, 5:38 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, 2003. Name, Tyler Shad. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Rayner is the former Mary Beasley, daughter of Ronald and Patsy Beasley of Cape Girardeau. Rayner is the son of Michael Rayner and Darlene Hecht of Bowling Green, Ohio. He is stationed with the U.S. Army at Fort Bragg.
Son to E2 Geoff and Amber Wills of Port St. John, Fla., Cape Canaveral Hospital, 12:36 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, 2003. Name, Evan Allen. Weight, 9 pounds 12 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Wills is the former Amber Woods, daughter of Art and Terri Woods of Gordonville. Wills is the son of Allen and Ellen Wills of Cape Girardeau. He is stationed with the U.S. Navy at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.