- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 1/9/03
Thursday, Jan. 9
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 5 p.m., alarm at 11 S. Kingshighway.
At 9:18 p.m., emergency medical service at 25 S. Sprigg.
At 9:25 p.m., structure fire at 1901 Carolina.
At 11:22 p.m., emergency medical service at 2811 Magnolia.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 11:52 a.m., emergency medical service at 1217 N. West End Blvd.
At 12:43 p.m., emergency medical service at 301 N. Lorimier.