- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 1/9/03
Thursday, Jan. 9
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests John J. Below, 32, of 2754 County Road 389, Whitewater, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a Stoddard County warrant for fraud and insufficient funds.
Dale J. Penney, 75, of 401 S. Pacific, Apt. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
Summonses Matthew W. Knoderer, 23, of 204 Independence, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Tuesday for sale of liquor to a minor.
Lisa M. Genovese, 18, of 1710 N. Sprigg, Apt. 603, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Tuesday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
Assault John A. Beaman, 20, of 1727 Westridge, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of assault.
Thefts A red 1994 Buick Skylark was reported stolen Tuesday at 1146 S. Kingshighway.
Food and liquor were reported stolen Tuesday by Rhodes 101 at 407 Morgan Oak. A person was placed in custody pending the filing of formal charges for stealing.
Jewelry, makeup and miscellaneous items were reported stolen Tuesday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William. Shana D. Wadlington, 17, of 102 Chelsey, Scott City, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and a 15-year-old female was cited to juvenile court.
A bicycle was reported stolen Tuesday at 501 S. Middle.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Citgo at 263 Farrar.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Wednesday at 3049 William.
Cash was reported stolen Wednesday at 2830 Independence.
Property Damage Glass was damaged in a door Tuesday at 1580 Lexington.
Miscellaneous Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported Tuesday by Foot Locker, Kay-Bee Toys, J.C. Penney Co., Famous Barr, Champs at West Park Mall and Rhodes 101 at 449 S. Kingshighway.
Thursday, Jan. 9
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Clint A. Estraca, 17, of 117 Donald Street, Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of possession of narcotics and alcohol.
Summons Ronnee D. Danner, 26, of 601 Union, Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons Tuesday for failure to use a seat belt.
Thefts A cell phone was reported stolen Tuesday on South Shawnee Boulevard.
Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property Damage Property damage was reported Tuesday in the 500 block of John Street.
Miscellaneous A wheel and tire were reported found Tuesday in the road on West Jackson Boulevard.
A jacket and bag were reported found Wednesday in the 200 block of North West Lane.
A suspicious vehicle was reported Tuesday in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Forgery was reported Tuesday in the 800 block of Andrew Street.
A request was made Tuesday to check on the well being of a person at the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
A dog was reported at large Tuesday at the 500 block of North Hope Street and on Pawnee Avenue.