- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community cuisine 1/9/03
St. Lawrence plans sausage breakfast
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg has announced a sausage breakfast this Sunday from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
The menu will include sausage, pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy.
Cost is $5 for adults, $3 for children 8-12, children under eight eat for free.
-- From staff reports