- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
Report - India test-fires missile
NEW DELHI, India -- India test-fired an Agni ballistic missile, which is capable of carrying nuclear weapons, a television station reported today.
Such tests are routine and rarely are announced in advance.
The short-range missile was fired from Chandipur-on-Sea on the coast of eastern Orissa state, Star News TV reported.
The test firing came as the Indian and Pakistani governments are making nuclear-weapons threats at each other.