- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Report - India test-fires missile
NEW DELHI, India -- India test-fired an Agni ballistic missile, which is capable of carrying nuclear weapons, a television station reported today.
Such tests are routine and rarely are announced in advance.
The short-range missile was fired from Chandipur-on-Sea on the coast of eastern Orissa state, Star News TV reported.
The test firing came as the Indian and Pakistani governments are making nuclear-weapons threats at each other.