- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marty and Nancy Niswonger of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Amber Niswonger, to Justin Bickings. He is the son of Danny and Debbie Bickings of Cape Girardeau.
Niswonger is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. She is currently working on a degree in physical education at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Natural Health Organic Foods.
Bickings attended Central High School. He is a sergeant in the Army National Guard, B Company, 1140th Engineer Battalion. He is employed with Missouri Military Funeral Honors Program at the National Guard Armory.
A March 15 wedding is planned at Trinity Lutheran Church.