- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Anna-Marie Nicole Martin and Brian Daniel Beard exchanged vows Aug. 10, 2002, at St. Joseph's Chapel in Arcadia, Mo. Randy Dettmer performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Sean Montgomery of Piedmont, Mo., cousin of the bride, and Dusty Dettmer of Arcadia. Scripture readers were Holly Hasenfuss of Homewood, Ala., and Nick Centanni of Scott City.
The bride is the daughter of Joe and Melinda Branstetter of Ironton, Mo., and Tom and Ann Martin of Ellicott City, Md. Daniel and Debbie Beard of Cape Girardeau are parents of the groom.
Alexa Branstetter of Ironton, sister of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Crystal Smith of Ironton; Ann Osborne of Cape Girardeau; Amie Newstead of Ironton; Heather Dockins of Sikeston, Mo.; Pam Schmidt of Cape Girardeau; Rachel Durbin of Fredericktown, Mo.; Laura Beard of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom; and Holly Hasenfuss.
Best men were Nathan Tuschhoff of Jackson; Mitch Ogles of Cape Girardeau; Kevin Pollock of Ironton; Scott Dankel of Kirkwood, Mo.; Dave Merrill of O'Fallon, Ill.; Jeff Conaway of Paragould, Ark., cousin of the groom; Robbie Britt of Scott City; Dustin Branstetter of Ironton, brother of the bride; and Tatum Kitchen of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Paul O'Brien of Jackson, cousin of the bride, and Micah Inman of Ironton.
Candlelighters were Shaylin Montgomery and Taylor Lueddecke of Piedmont, cousins of the bride. Shaylin is the daughter of Terry and Genice Montgomery. Taylor is the son of Kevin and Lori Lueddecke.
Flower girls were Elizabeth and Katherine Martin, and ringbearer was Paul Martin, all of Ellicott City, sisters and brother of the bride.
Kara Brummel of Cape Girardeau attended the guest book. Program attendants were Tricia Lueddecke and Calli and Courtney Musselwhite, cousins of the bride. Tricia is the daughter of Kevin and Lori Lueddecke. Calli and Courtney are daughters of Allen and Tanya Musselwhite of Hernando, Miss.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the courtyard of the Arcadia Academy. Servers were Genice Montgomery and Lori Lueddecke of Piedmont and Pam O'Brien of Jackson, aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 9 at the Arcadian Cafe in Arcadia.
Mrs. Beard received a bachelor of science degree in secondary education/English from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is an English and speech teacher at South Iron R-1 Schools in Annapolis, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in secondary education/unified sciences from Southeast University in December. He is a science teacher and head basketball coach at South Iron R-1 Schools.
After a cruise to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in Annapolis.