- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Shirley Ann Ellis Paschon, 71, of Anna died Friday, Jan. 3, 2003, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Dec. 2, 1931, at Makanda, Ill., daughter of Leland R. and Lelia Maria Chicon Ellis. She and Donald L. Paschon were married Dec. 29, 1951, at Springfield, Ill.
She was a member of the Mount Moriah Lutheran Church in Anna and the A-J Garden Club and Union County Home Extension. She was a cosmetologist.
Survivors include her husband of Anna; four daughters, Debra Lynn Berger of Fairyville, Wis., Donette Sue Paschon of Roselle, Ill., Martie Marie Cochran of Downers Grove, Ill., and Karla Ann Paschon of Villa Park, Ill.; one sister, Myrna Moore of Carbondale, Ill.; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and one sister.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 11:30 a.m. until time of service Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating.