- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 01/05/03
Sunday, Jan. 5
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Charles R. Park, 57, of 2310 Big Bend Road was arrested Thursday for driving while intoxicated.
Elizabeth Ann Tarrants, 29, of 1831 Stoddard was arrested Thursday for driving while intoxicated and with no headlights.
Jeffrey D. Baker, 27, of 114 Oak Hill Drive, Arcadia, Mo., was arrested Friday for DWI and careless and imprudent driving.
Arrests James Alan Snell, 28, of 255 E. Cape Rock Drive was arrested Thursday on a warrant for attempt to manufacture and possession of a controlled substance and driving while revoked.
Carla Weston, 24, of 500 Louis was arrested Thursday for stealing at 121 S. Sprigg.
Kenneth Lloyd Ford, 43, of 606 Silver Springs, No. 3, was arrested Thursday for stealing from Pizza Hut.
A 20-year-old male was placed in protective custody Thursday.
A 53-year-old female was placed in protective custody Friday.
Alithfya D. Fraction, 22, of 811 Elm was arrested on a Sikeston warrant for contempt of court.
Brian Lee Patrick, 21, of 45 S. West End, No. 309 was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
Thefts A camera was reported stolen Thursday at 211 St. Francis Drive.
Cellular service was reported stolen Thursday at 3439 William.
A purse was reported stolen Thursday.
A key was reported stolen Friday.
A theft was reported Friday at 124 S. Lorimier.
A wallet was reported stolen Saturday at 200 West Park Mall.
Medication was reported stolen Saturday from 2828 Themis, No. 4.
A subject is in custody for a theft at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Summons Nicole Hempstead, 22, of 518 S. Ellis was issued a summons Saturday for prohibited acts and noise.
A city vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 401 Independence.
A window was reported damaged Thursday at 825 S. Ellis.
An attempted suicide was reported Thursday.
A 16-year-old male was reported missing Friday.
A second-degree assault was reported Saturday.
A vehicle obstructing traffic at Perry and Perryville was impounded Saturday.
Two men's rings were reported found Thursday at 1751 Independence.