- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Health calendar 1/2/03
Free blood pressure screening by Southeast Missouri Hospital at the Senior Center, 921 N. Clark in Cape Girardeau, from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
Free blood pressure screening by Southeast Missouri Hospital at St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau from 8 to 9:30 a.m.
The Mended Hearts Club support group for patients and their families will meet at 8 a.m. at Westfield Shoppingtown to walk. For information, call Vicki Frank, BS, RN, at Southeast Missouri Hospital, 651-5824.
Breast-feeding class 5:30 to 7 p.m. in St. Francis Medical Center's Healing Arts Center, 3250 Gordonville Road in Cape Girardeau. Call 331-5107 to register.
Respiratory Synctial Virus presentation by Dr. Paul Caruso of Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Generations Family Resource Center at the hospital. Call 651-5825 to register.
--From staff reports