- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 12/31/02
Tuesday, Dec. 31
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Brandon W. Walls, 20, of 3002 Themis, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on suspicion of leaving the scene of an accident, driving while revoked, failure to yield and no proof of insurance.
Elvin J. Pikes, 32, of 1025 Good Hope, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Kevin D. Dudley, 24, of 45 S. West End Boulevard, Apt. 207, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia with intent to manufacture and possession of drug paraphernalia and a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
Woodrow Price Jr., 41, of 110 B Street, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Elizabeth G. Ward, 25, of 137 Country Home Lane, Benton, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Charles L. Cowell III, of P.O. Box 151, Kelso, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Errol D. Bufford, 43, of 4739 Greer Street, St. Louis, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.Summons
Gloria J. Morris of 33473 Oak Street, Advance, Mo., received a summons Sunday for failure to yield to traffic.
Edson C. Chavez, 21, of 1633 N. Main, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic assault.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 3439 William.Property damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Sunday on the 100 block of Water Street.
A mailbox was reported damaged Monday at 2134 Sherwood.
A 1988 gray Buick Regal was reported abandoned Monday at 2327 Bloomfield.
A 1985 blue Chevrolet Celebrity was reported abandoned Monday at 418 Themis.