- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson fire report 12/31/02
Tuesday, Dec. 31
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 2:23 a.m., power line down at 923 S. Ellis.
At 7:12 p.m., medical assistance at 1557 Price Drive.
At 10:35 p.m., emergency medical service at 505 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items:
At 8:19 a.m., emergency medical service at 205 S. Pacific.
At 10:09 a.m., emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Boulevard.
At 11:26 a.m., fire alarm at 211 St. Francis Drive.Jackson
Tuesday, Dec. 31
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
Smoke in area at West Jackson Boulevard.
Emergency medical service at Clark Street.
Carbon monoxide alarm at Country Club Drive.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items:
Emergency medical service at North Hope Street.
Alarm sounding in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Emergency medical service in the 400 block of Broadridge.
Emergency medical service in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.Firefighters responded Monday to the following items:
A medical assist on Trail Ridge.
An alarm sounding on North West Lane.