- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 12/30/02
Monday, Dec. 30
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday: At 8:29 p.m., a medical assist at 40 S. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
At 1:13 a.m., a medical assist at 1115 William.
At 1:58 a.m., a medical assist at 3274 Lakewood Drive.
At 2:25 a.m., a fire at 421 S. Benton.
At 11:17 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2731 Chrysler.
At 11:44 p.m., a moving vehicle accident in the 700 block of South Sprigg.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 10:46 a.m., a medical assist at 2525 Boutin Drive.
At 12:38 p.m., a moving vehicle accident at the intersection of Lexington and Cape La Croix Road.