- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
FBI looking for five illegal immigrants
WASHINGTON -- The FBI said Sunday it is looking for five men of Arab ancestry who may have entered the country illegally last week.
The agency said the five men are believed to have arrived in the United States on or before Christmas Eve.
The five men are: Abid Noraiz Ali, Iftikhar Khozmai Ali, Mustafa Khan Owasi, Adil Pervez and Akbar Jamal, all born between 1969 and 1983. The FBI warned that the names and birth dates may be false.
The FBI said it had no indication the men were linked to terrorist activities, but still wanted to question the five based on information they had obtained.
Photographs of the men can be found online at www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/ 122002si.htm, officials said.