- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bonnie Lee Clark, 77, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of West Frankfort, Ill., died Saturday, Dec. 21, 2002, at her residence.
She was born Oct. 10, 1925, in West Frankfort, daughter of Obadiah and Cleo Rice Rich. She married Edward Ervin Clark. He died in 1985.
She was a member of the Logan Church of God, and had worked at Smolers in Herrin, Ill., in the pressing department.
Survivors include two daughters, Deborah Choate of Carbondale, Ill., and Carol Kutscher of Cape Girardeau; three sons, Charles E. Clark of Opdyke, Ill., Dennis Clark of Benton, Ill., and Michael Clark of Thompsonville, Ill.; two brothers, Burl Rich and Jerry Rich, both of West Frankfort; four sisters, June Rogers of Johnston City, Ill., Shirley Hammond of Ashton, Ill., Gladys Puckett and Mary Riley, both of Elgin, Ill.; 14 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by six brothers.
Visitation will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Parker-Reedy Funeral Home in West Frankfort. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Mark Minor officiating. Burial will be in the Masonic and Odd Fellows Cemetery in Benton.