- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 12/23
Monday, Dec. 23
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
At 1:28 p.m., an emergency medical service at 244 Siemers Dr.
At 2:26 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2801 Bloomfield, Lot 38.
At 4:06 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1509 Jane.
At 5:30 p.m., a box alarm at 719 William.
At 5:33 p.m., an after-hours burning at 535 S. Benton.
At 7:38 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1201 S. Sprigg.
At 7:43 p.m., an odor at 2305 Earleen.
At 8:35 p.m., a box alarm at 1903 N. Kingshighway.Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 4:31 a.m., an emergency medical service at 2818 Whitener.
At 4:09 p.m., a box alarm at 2022 Montgomery.
Sunday, Dec. 22
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
A mutual aid in Cape Girardeau.