- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
The funeral for Jeffrey S. Wille of Jackson will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson will officiate. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Wille, 40, died Monday, Dec. 16, 2002, in an automobile accident near Crump.
He was born March 9, 1962, in Cape Girardeau, son of Norman E. and Grace Gilliland Wille.
Wille was a 1979 graduate of Jackson High School and was active in basketball. He attended Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center.
He had worked at Mouser Auto, Kieffer Construction, and was currently self-employed in residential construction. He was a lifelong member of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his mother and a brother, Todd Wille, both of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his father.