- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Ann Groseclose, 78, of Chaffee died Monday, Dec. 16, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 9, 1924, at Mansfield, Mo., daughter of Ira and Lola Pope Brazeal. She and Merlin Heeb were married June 14, 1947. He died July 9, 1983. She and J.W. Groseclose were married Jan. 1, 1987.
Groseclose was a member of First Baptist Church and VFW Auxiliary 3127.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Larry Heeb of Lodi, Wis., Dan Heeb of Chaffee, Tom Heeb of Columbia, Md., Jay Heeb of Mount View, Calif.; a sister, Mary Schrader of Cape Girardeau; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by six brothers.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at First Baptist Church, with the Revs. Marty Blakey and Cliff Day officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.