- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Alice M. Wilson, 55, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 16, 1947, in California, daughter of Glenn and Alda Carrow. She and Judd Wilson were married in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Survivors include her husband; four daughters, Julie Bietila of Norway, Mich., Carrie Marshall of Delta, Shawn Marshall of New Orleans, La., Tiffany Marshall of St. Petersburg; and five grandchildren.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.