- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Jill Linette Cowell and Jonathan Wayne Frymire of Marble Hill, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 7:11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2002. Name, Jamon Wayne. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Cowell is the daughter of Eldon Cowell and Sheila Cowell of Marble Hill. Frymire is the son of Brinda Dunlap of Marble Hill.
Son to Justen Wayne McIntyre and Velvie Gail Chittenden of Millersville, St. Francis Medical Center, 12:58 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, 2002. Name, DeKota Ray. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Chittenden is the daughter of Karen Jones of Millersville. McIntyre is the son of Betty McIntyre and Larry McIntyre of Friedheim.
Son to Donald Lee and Heather Susanne Harris of Kelso, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:59 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2002. Name, Stetson Lee. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Harris is the former Heather Miller, daughter of Charlie Miller and Charlene Miller of Scott City. She is an office clerk at Pavestone. Harris is the son of Michael Harris and Helen Harris of Perryville, Mo. He is a maintenance worker at Pavestone.