- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
FROHNA, Mo. -- Anita S. Petzoldt, 95, of Frohna died Monday, Dec. 16, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Aug. 6, 1907, at Farrar, Mo., daughter of Frederick and Bertha Hecht Boehme. She and Hugo Petzoldt were married Feb. 2, 1929. He died Jan. 5, 1969.
Petzoldt was a member of Concordia Lutheran Church.
Survivors include two daughters, LaVerne Ruehling of Cape Girardeau, Vivian Fiehler of Frohna; a son, Larry Petzoldt of Hillsboro, Mo.; nine grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, a sister, and a grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Concordia Church, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.