- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
DEXTER, Mo. -- Robie Bledsoe, 74, of Dexter died Saturday, Dec. 14, 2002, at his home.
He was born Aug. 18, 1928, son of Hugh and Addie Clayton Bledsoe. He and Janie Moore were married Dec. 28, 1982, in New Madrid, Mo. She died Nov. 3, 1996.
He was a member of Freedom Worship Center in Dexter and was a painter for many years.
Survivors include two daughters, Tammy Creg of Dexter and Rhonda Bledsoe of Chicago; a stepdaughter, Brenda Kavadas of St. Louis; two brothers, J.W. Bledsoe of Dexter and Remble Bledsoe of Advance, Mo.; a sister, Margie Anthony of Dexter; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a stepson, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Looney officiating. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.