- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 12/16/02
Monday, Dec. 16
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Rochelle Elaine Mitchell of 1556 Lexington was issued a summons Saturday at the intersection of Sprigg and Lexington for driving while intoxicated.
Brandon W. Walls, 20, was arrested Sunday at 3002 Themis Apt. 2 on a warrant for failure to appear in court. Thefts
Merchandise was reported stolen Saturday from the Fashion Bug at 258 Siemers Dr.
A yard ornament was reported stolen from 841 S. Sprigg.
$10 worth of gasoline was reported stolen Saturday from Amoco D-Mart at 3276 William.
Clothing was reported stolen from Famous Barr at 100 West Park Mall.
Damage to a vehicle was reported Sunday at 731 Broadway.
Damage to a car window was reported Sunday at 220 S. Middle.
Damage to a vehicle was reported Sunday at 1000 Boxwood.
Damage to a vehicle was reported Sunday at 1905 Bloomfield.
Damage to a vehicle was reported Sunday at 605 Broadway.
Damage to a car window was reported Saturday at the intersection of Independence and Middle. Miscellaneous
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported Sunday at 1119 Bloomfield.
A dog bite was reported Saturday at 324 S. Hanover.