- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 12/16/02
Monday, Dec. 16
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following calls: At 4:05 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3120 Vail.
At 11:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at 505 N. Kingshighway.
At 11:41, an odor at the intersection of Perryville Road and W. Cape Rock Drive.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following calls:
At 10:10 a.m., an emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 10:35 a.m., an emergency medical service at 2411 Abbey Road.
At 1:06 p.m., a fire alarm at 141 N. Silver Springs Rd.
At 3:57 p.m., an emergency medical service at 11 S. Kingshighway.Jackson
Monday, Dec. 16
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following call:
An emergency medical service on North Missouri.Firefighters responded Sunday to the following call:
An emergency medical service on South Bellevue.