- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sheriff report 12/14/02
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, Dec. 14
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Darren M. Riegert, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests David A. Tingle, 25, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Sunday on a Carter County warrant for possession of marijuana, a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia and marijauna.
Susan M. Friese, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Adam J. Rose, 21, of Jackson was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for tampering.
David A. Fee, 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Kent D. Robins, 38, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to obey a judge's orders.
Melanie E. Powers, 38, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.